About The Farm
Helps to reduce Arthritis and can be used as an alternative to Tea Tree oil. Kunzea is anti-inflammatory that can ease stress and anxiety.
- Reduce muscle and joint pain
- Reduce Stress and anxiety
- Spot treatment and skin issues
Fresh clean sweet pleasant aroma
A Eucalyptus oil or any other Australian natives.
About The Farm
Kunzea actually became a bit of an invasive species overtaking farmers productive land, therefore harvesting the plant for oil production has helped to control its spread as a potential weed, and at the same time provide an income for the farmers.
Harvested: Eastern Tasmania
Harvest Method: Mechanical
Farm Benefits: Producing this essential oil is the main source of income for this farm
Distillation Method: Steam distilled
To find out more about this Essential Oil, visit the About Kunzea Essential Oil Page
- Add 8 - 10 drops in water to use in a diffuser or oil burner.
- Big deep inhalations from the bottle can help reduce stress and anxiety throughout the day.
- You can use on skin if diluted in a carrier / massage oil. Use approx 5 drops every 10ml.
- Can be applied directly to the skin to relieve aches and pains.
- Add 2 drops to a bowl of water to help reduce arthritic pain.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on skin.
Seek professional advice if pregnant, nursing or have an existing medical condition.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Store below 30˚C.
100% pure single origin Australian essential oil
Locally grown, harvested, and distilled.
Fully traceable back to their Australian source.
Produced in small scale for fresher, higher quality oils.
SUSTAINABLE & ETHICAL
Eco-friendly production and packaging.
CLEAN & PURE
Tested to the highest Australian quality standards and free from harmful ingredients.