About The Farm
Uplift and re-charge your mood.
With its strong lemony aroma, this scent creates a cheerful and revitalising environment which acts as a natural antidepressant, and reduce the overwhelming feeling. It is also has an excellent antimicrobial benefits and good to build immunity.
- Helps combat the common cold and influenza
- Helps alleviate mental fatigue
- Uplifting and invigorating
Sweet lemony aroma
Lavender, Peppermint, Orange, Tea Tree, Aniseed Myrtle
About The Farm
Grown and harvested all year round on the family farm in the Northern Rivers, NSW, our Lemon Myrtle Oil is a pure and natural oil steam-distilled from the leaves of Backhousia Citriodora, a flowering tree native to Australia. This family run farm has been harvesting since 2010 and is the main source of income. Northern Rivers region is highly conducive to the growth of Lemon Myrtle and the farm is one of the main producers in Australia.
Harvested: Northern Rivers, New South Wales
Harvest Method: Hand and mechanical
Farm Benefits: Main income stream for the farmer
Distillation Method: Steam distilled
To find out more about this Essential Oil, visit the About Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil Page
- Add 8 - 10 drops in water to use in a diffuser or oil burner.
- Big deep inhalations from the bottle can help reduce stress and anxiety throughout the day.
- You can use on skin if diluted in a carrier /massage oil. Use approx 2 drops every 10ml.
- Cleaning: Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle for disinfectant.
- Laundry: Add a few drops to clothes water to disinfect clothes and add a lemon fresh aroma.
Lemon Myrtle is a potential skin sisters and irritant.
Do not use in the bath.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on skin.
Seek professional advice if pregnant, nursing or have an existing medical condition.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Store below 30˚C.
100% pure single origin Australian essential oil
Locally grown, harvested, and distilled.
Fully traceable back to their Australian source.
Produced in small scale for fresher, higher quality oils.
SUSTAINABLE & ETHICAL
Eco-friendly production and packaging.
CLEAN & PURE
Tested to the highest Australian quality standards and free from harmful ingredients.