About The Farm
Calming / Relaxing
Known as one of the most calming essential oils, Lavender can be used to ease feelings of tension, reduce blemishes and help promote a calming environment.
This versatile oil is a must have and can be used for:
- Can help with general health: Anti Inflammatory, decongestant and an antiseptic.
- Soothing, calming and relaxing to help ease stress
- A good antidepressant
- A sedative
- Uplifting and Relaxing tones to help reduce anxiety and tension
Fresh and sweet herbaceous lavender aroma with floral camphorous undertones
Lavender is an all rounder oil that blends well with everything.
About The Farm
Our lavender farmer first started growing Lavender Grosso as as hobby. They now sell lavender to bring in a second income and provide stock to the local community.
Harvested: Tabulam, New South Wales
Harvest Method: Hand and mechanical
Farm Benefits: Producing this essential oil is secondary source of income for this farm
Distillation Method: Steam distilled
To find out more about this Essential Oil, visit the About Lavender Grosso Essential Oil Page
- Add 8 - 10 drops in water to use in a diffuser or oil burner.
- Big deep inhalations from the bottle can help reduce stress and anxiety throughout the day. Can also be used as a steam inhalation, when dropped into the bath, shower or a bowl of steaming water to reduce inflammation.
Note: keep your eyes covered during when placing your head over the bowl.
- Use on skin if diluted in a carrier / massage oil and place on wrists and back of the neck to reduce stress.
- Add a few drops to your pillows and bedding to create a relaxing and soothing atmosphere.
Alternatively add a few drops to water in a spray bottle and fresh up the car, air, mattress and wardrobe.
- Add 5 drops per 100ml carrier oil to use as massage oil.
- Can be used directly onto the skin to remove blemishes / wounds.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on skin.
Seek professional advice if pregnant, nursing or have an existing medical condition.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Store below 30˚C.
Lavandula x intermedia
100% pure single origin Australian essential oil.
Locally grown, harvested, and distilled.
Fully traceable back to their Australian source.
Produced in small scale for fresher, higher quality oils.
SUSTAINABLE & ETHICAL
Eco-friendly production and packaging.
CLEAN & PURE
Tested to the highest Australian quality standards and free from harmful ingredients.